Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flying Time

Hey janjan, you are fast approaching the age of 2! You are already one year and one month old! Think now you are the gel of the group gal. Everyone is so busy with work work and more work. I miss the days we work together so we get to fool around every single day! We worked hard but there was much laughter too. I sure miss those days... have not heard from the rest for awhile. Mumi told me you start walking. Wanted to know more, but was rushing some reports then, so didn't manage to ask mumi about u. Are you running already? Will you be in the AYG some day? Will you win us a medal? I hope you don't grow up too quickly! I really understand what it means by you only get to be young once... so enjoy it k.



Here is one of my fav photos of you at your 1st bday party. The balloon si ma bought sure helped in cheering you up! You laughed till your dress was soaked in saliva! Haha... we were all happy to finally see you laugh instead of wail! Mumi was the happiest. You stress her when you =( so =) more k!!


Here we are! Getting ready your cake! It is the prettiest cake I have seen! I like it cos it looks and taste all so yummy! Si ma can be a designer cos she designed your first cake! Next time when you grow up, you must design si ma's 99th yr old bday cake k! Hopefully we will all still be around and still be in touch then! =D See she so nice. Scared I fly away, hold me to d ground. =D





Dadi far away but still celebrated your first bday with u! Just a month to go before dadi comes back to join the family. Mumi must be excited when she reads this! It has been tough on mumi with dadi so far away and I believe dadi's heart aches at the thought of leaving you 2 behind... but dadi has to make loads of money so you can lead a comfortable life and have a brother or sister soon. So when you grow up, remember they both went through lots for you. Must be a good girl k! And hang on you two girls cos dadi will be back soon!


Er ma is tired from work and misses you and all the other mamas. Hopefully, we can all meet up soon and do silly stuff, just like we used to.



Oh, before I end off, here is the picture of the year. We had dinner with the big round man on 20 May 2009. It was nice to catch up and big round man bought us dinner at Jumbo Dempsey! I was late and didn't have much time left with the rest but all in all, it was nice to meet and catch up. Don't ask me why we look constipated k... I think we just ate too much.

Love you lots!
Er Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happie birthday to you, Jan. Have a fun-filled day on your 3rd birthday. Enjoy!